12" Regular Heavy Duty Record Outer Sleeves 90 microns CPP Plastic Clear & Strong
We have developed our new 90 micron CPP sleeves especially for those who like their sleeves heavier / thicker than the regular 40 micron Blake sleeves.
Most of the record sleeves sold in Australia are made from 90 Micron PE (Polyethylene) which is a soft and milky plastic.
Our new CPP sleeves strike the perfect balance, they are nice and thick at 90 microns, are harder than PE sleeves and are almost as clear as the 40 micron BOPP Blake sleeves.
CPP is known as the "elegant" sibling of PE, with higher gloss, greater transparency and better heat resistance.
We hope you love these premium sleeves as much as we do!
- Made of 90 Micron /µm CPP (Cast Polypropylene)
- Extremely clear, strong, non-stretch, acid-free, & archival
- High quality material will not easily rip, tear, wrinkle, or fog
- Open-ended bag allows for easy insertion and removal of contents
- Acid and lignin free
- Archival safe
- Size 32 x 32 cm + 2mm lip for easy insertion.
- Fits almost all single 12” LP records & pre-2000 double albums.
- Pack size 25, 50 or 100